All contents on this site are the property of Patricia Tunks and are copywrite protected. Reproduction in any form is not permited without written consent of Patricia Tunks, Artist.
I am a native-born Oregonian and spent most of my life in the trees, mountains, lakes and streams, except for the few years in the sand and sea of Southern California and the snowy high-mountain desert of Utah. Oregon is my home. The world is where I visit and paint.
From the earliest age when asked what I would be when I grow up, I always said, "An Artist!!"
My favorite colors have always been red and yellow.
I have been an artist all my life.
I see paintings everywhere I look.
I have been told my art has a thread of happiness that links one piece to another.
I hope so.
Watercolor Society of Oregon Painter's Showcase Lake Area Artists The Critique Group Color Fusion Buffalo Grass Society Color Wheels Watercolor West (associate) Northwest Watercolor Society (associate)
Judy Hoiness Arne Westerman Carol Riley Bill Bailey Laura Ross Paul Lavonne Tarbox-Crone Paul Jackson Liza Myers Ron Ranson Skip Lawerence Christopher Schink Fran Larson Katherine Chang Liu Alex Powers Pat San Soucie Gene Gill Susan Greenbaum Millie Van Sickle Alvaro Castagnet Tom Lynch Jean Ye Ruth Armitage Ed Thibodeau Dee Frank Judy Morris Jan Kunz Linda Rothchild-Ollis Lisa Wizer
No comments:
Post a Comment